Philip Schneider (April 23, 1947 – January 1996) claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, “Rhyolite 38″), and to be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO “Delta Force” soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, NM (c.f.: “The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases & the Battle for Planet Earth” By Branton, “Underground Alien Bases” by Commander X and “Reality of the Serpent Race & The Subterranean Origin of the UFOs” by both).
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave over 30 lectures to a variety of audiences across the globe, concerning conspiracy theories in which he claimed to be leaking information exposing them. However, Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.
Schneider was found dead in his Wilsonville, Oregon apartment on January 17 1996. He had apparently been dead for several days (perhaps up to a week), and reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped three times around his neck. Tim Swartz writes that “Clackamas County Coroner’s office initially attributed Philip Schneider’s death to a stroke or heart attack.”
Some suggest Schneider was murdered; supposedly because he was leaking information to the public, unveiling conspiracies. He in fact claimed to have avoided 13 murder attempts taken on his life during the time in which he was lecturing on conspiracy theories. He suffered multiple physical illnesses (osteoporosis, cancer, injuries). Officially, suicide is now stated as the cause of death — which adds up to one apparent and three official causes of death, which is three too many.
Philip’s parents were Oscar and Sally Schneider. Oscar Schneider was a Captain in the United States Navy, worked in nuclear medicine and helped design the first nuclear submarines. Captain Schneider was also part of Operation Crossroads, which was responsible for the testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific. He claims that his father discovered alien implants in the bodies of participants of the Philadelphia Experiment.
In a lecture videotaped in May 1995, Phil Schneider claimed that his father, Captain Otto Oscar Schneider was a captured Nazi U-boat commander who was then repatriated into US Naval Intelligence, was involved with the infamous Philadelphia Experiment, helped design the first US nuclear submarine, the Nautilus, and also invented a high speed camera which showed UFO’s during the Bikini atomic tests,
- “They”, meaning apparently the secret “Black Ops” nexus of Military, FBI and other government agencies, or rogue elements pertaining to the government, know all about the secret projects which he says he had a hand in but “they” are sworn to secrecy — an oath Schneider claims to have broken by speaking about his involvement in these projects.
- There are 11 different races of extraterrestrial Aliens that visit our planet “all the time”, all of which are known to the U.S. military. Four of these races are benevolent towards humans and seven are “bad news”. “But the benevolent ones (the 4 races) have supposedly left.” First are those from the Pleiades star cluster [c.f., Billy Meier]. Another race is from Orion who are described as “angelic” in that they are incapable of doing harm. He also mentions a group or race where an individual would be referred to as a “ven-ooz-ee-an” [“Venusian (?) spelled phonetically]. He says their speech sounds similar to a whale mixed with chirping noises. There are some aliens that look human. He says that a human-looking alien who is “one of the aliens who has been working for the pentagon for the last 58 years (in 1995). His name is ‘Val -Valiant- Thor‘.
- Aliens “use our glandular secretions as part of their food base.” In one lecture, I believe he said it was equivalent to a drug for them, similar to cocaine. He also claimed that the Russians created biological weapons with a 30 year “shelf life” that they extracted from “the glandular secretions [of] alien cadavers.” And that the US spent some $38 billion to purchase this WMD from them.
- There is currently a war against Earth waged by aliens. There are alien spacecraft (UFOs / flying saucers) which attack Earth and are “shot down” on a daily basis by our government. He shows pictures of the atomic explosion at Bikini Atoll and says that the black blobs in the picture are alien ships. Indeed, according to Schneider, the US knew about an ancient alien base there and that is why it was chosen for that particular test. “About 6 million to 7 million human beings have been slaughtered by the aliens at this present time,” says Phil in his lecture at the Preparedness Expo of 1995. He also claims to have seen huge vats containing alien and human body parts/organs floating in some kind of blood/plasma taken, apparently, from exsanguinated cattle.
- There is a “New World Order” in which secret forces are conspiring to conquer the world and rule over a fascist one-world government. He says that aliens are somehow related to this. Schnieder claims that “the alien agenda” is “to kill off from 5/6 to 7/8 of the planet’s population and completely take over by 2029.” The remnant human population would be reduced to the status of slaves. Schneider’s ideas of the NWO/fascist state ostensibly ruled by aliens, NWO, coincides with many people’s suspicions of the Illuminati and the reptilian races that have long influenced human affairs.
- Stealth aircraft technology originated from alien technology that utilizes elements beyond that known on Earth. Elements numbered 111-140, for example, which he claimed were stable. He called them “island of stability Elements”. He has also said that it would take “another 40 or 50 years” for the public to obtain the kind of technology that’s used in stealth aircraft. Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995
- There are U.S. “black budget projects” which he says cost trillions of dollars and “garners one quarter of the entire gross national product of these United States.” “At least 1.023 trillion dollars is used in black budget programs.” He says they are funded primarily by illegal government drug-related activities. I think he may have also said that the U.N. plays a hand in funding these activities. He says that government workers involved in black projects make between $4,000 and $40,000 per month. He essentially says that the reason most workers involved in black projects do not come out and spill the beans to the public is because of the amount of money they make in combination with the alleged fact that they sign secrecy oaths before they are hired. Breaking their silence can result in prison or, as is alleged in Schneider’s case, death.
- One of the government’s black projects is the construction of some 131 underground bases, said to be in each state of the U.S. The world wide total of underground bases stands, he says, at 1477. He claims that since 1940 the US has spent close to a quadrillion dollars building these underground bases. Specifically he said “there are 129 deep underground bases” that were “operational” and 2 under construction.
- He claims that underground tunnels and bases were not “drilled” conventionally, but were excavated by a “nuclear boring machine that literally melts and deflagrates the rock to an extremely fine powder, melts it, and then sticks it onto the walls.” There is no detritus because the rock is essentially vaporized and the molten ash residue forms a coating on the walls. This technology was allegedly developed by the Krupp Works in Germany.
- Some aliens have colonized underground bases on Earth for at least 10,000 years [c.f., Dulce, New Mexico] and, he said, for perhaps as long as 500,000 years or more.
- The U.S. government has been working with the Russians to modify our weather [c.f., HAARP technology].
- Military technology is exceeding public technology at the rate of 44 to 45 years of technology for every calender year the public sees. “Right now military technology is about 1200 years more advanced than public state technology.” Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995. He specifically noted that the technology makes “Star Wars” and “Babylon 5″ science fiction scenarios seem like kid’s stuff.
- He describes an incident at Dulce, New Mexico in 1979, where as a geological engineer he was employed to help build an underground base for the US government. But, he says they encountered hostile aliens, which he calls “large greys,” and that he shot and killed two of them with his pistol. Afterwhich, he says, when reloading his weapon, another alien shot a radioactive blast at him, injuring him severely. He says that it took many months to recover from the blast and that he has had physical repercussions from it ever since, such as losing the index and middle fingers and part of the thumb of his left hand. He also said that this blast was the cause of his cancer. He also says that 66 “Delta Force” soldiers (from both the US and NATO countries) died that day in the underground base fighting the aliens, and only three survived (including himself). As for the other two survivors, he claims that they are “somewhere in these United States” and “under close guard.”Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at Post Falls, Idaho on May 8, 1995 He then says that one of them is “living in Canada.”Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at Post Falls, Idaho on May 8, 1995. He also says that one supposedly cannot speak and one doesn’t want to speak.
Legitimacy / Criticism
As with any conspiracy theorist, there are a large number of people who would object to the validity of Schneider’s claims. Many of the things he says would seem outrageous and entirely unbelievable to most people. In response to this, some believers have said that most people have built in “slides” that short circuit the mind’s critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics.http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/ “Slides” is reported to be a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person’s thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand.http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/ In other words, a believer might say to a skeptic that he or she should have a more “open mind.”
ARGUMENTS FOR ~
Although it is not confirmed as fact, many say that Phil Schneider appears to have been murdered. APFN.org – A Message from the ex-wife of Philip Schneider, concerning his suspicious death. During his lectures he claimed that he had 13 attempts on his life by government agents trying to silence him. Given his untimely demise, it might plausibly be said that this is the most convincing of the reasons to consider Schneider’s claims as having some merit.
When Schneider Was Found Dead All The Alleged Artifacts/Evidence Supporting His Conspiracy Theories Were Missing. This Certainly Strengthened The Case That His Murderer(S) Had Silenced Him And Taken The “Evidence” Of His Claims. That The Material Artifacts And Documents He Presented To Substantiate His Claims (Evidence He Made Available To Lecture Attendees) Are Missing Only Adds To The Suspicious Circumstances Of His Death. Schneider, Of Course, Is Only One Of Many Conspiracy Theorists To Die In Unusual Circumstances. Paul Bennewitz, Danny Casolaro, William Cooper And Jim Keith Also Met With Untimely And Suspicious Deaths.
Schneider’s lectures are based on his claim that he obtained his information from having worked for the government as a “geological as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications,” and in that capacity worked to help build secret underground military bases, described as underground cities. In an intro to one of his lecture videos, he claims that he worked in Black Ops projects for 17 years. Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995. To add believablity to this claim, he shows a picture of his purported military security clearance. As for the original, he says he ripped it up and disposed of it after quitting his quasi-military position. This was said to be a “level three security clearance (Rhyolite 38). “Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995 All of this might be investigated to determine if the government has records of Phillip Schneider as an employee or sub-contractor for the government. There are those who would say, however, that even if he were not to be found in such records, that this could be explained by the idea that secretive government projects would not have their employees’ records available to the public [c.f., the case of Bob Lazar].
One of his most spectacular claims is that there is a quasi-human-looking alien who is “one of the aliens who has been working for the pentagon for the last 58 years,” and that “His name is “Val ‘Valiant’ Thor”. In his lecture, he points to a group picture taken in August, 1943 in the “ready room” of the USS Eldritch that includes his father, “leading atomic scientists and physicists, and time variant experimentalists” [c.f.’ The Montauk and Philadelphia Projects] and this alien being. Although this may seem to be an outrageous claim, it is, nonetheless, a specific one, and as such could potentially be investigated and verified as factual or not. (This alien supposedly has a life span of 480 Earth years. Could it be the same alien who poses for pictures with US Presidents that are published in “The World Weekly News”?)
At his lectures, Schneider presents what appears to be physical evidence supporting his claims. Schneider presents 4 types of “evidence”: classified photographs, fossils, alien metal ores/Elements retrieved from the Dulce base, and his own testimony. The validity of this evidence is, however, questionable, as it has not been examined other than visually by various audience members.
More generally, there are reasons, not directly related to exactly what was presented by Schneider, that may support his claims. There are many conspiracy theories from many sources, with considerable first-hand testimony, all supporting his assertions. Many people claim there are reasons to believe in the existence of much of these things [c.f., Philip J. Corso’s “The Day After Roswell”]. Such information is not presented in this article however, as it is far too broad a spectrum of beliefs to cover here. For additional information, one might simply search the Internet.
ARGUEMENTS AGAINST ~
First and foremost, skeptics would considered Phillip Schneider’s claims to be ludicrous and defying common sense [c.f., “conspiracy kooks”]. This, however, as is the case with most conspiracy theories, is meant to “uncover the truth” and defy what is commonly and “falsely” believed to be true. Such conspiracy theorists seek to subvert the so-called Dominant Paradigm with an alternate version of Reality.
One of the most powerful objections to the validity of what Schneider says is that he simply does not prove his assertions with any hard scientific evidence. That is to say, for every claim he makes he should have offered hard scientific data to back-up them up; however, he does not. He does offer a number of “artifacts” at every lecture for the audience to examine. These consist primarily of clumps of rock-like materials that he says are comprised of elements beyond the known periodic table (see “stealth technology” above), as well as high-speed photographs showing out-of-focus blobs which he says are UFO’s travelling at up to 40,000 mph.(see “background” above). However, this “evidence” had not been scientifically analysed. And so, other than allowing audience members the opportunity to visually inspect the pieces, there was no independent scientific analysis to verify his claims. Some may point out that during his lectures the audience asks questions. However, they rarely, if ever, ask for any sort of proof or analytical data, and instead ask mostly for clarification and specification for his claims.
Another major objection to Schneider’s claims, as well as with many conspiracy theories, is that if so many people are involved with these described happenings, then why are so many of them silent and not leaking any information to the public? An audience member once presented this question to Schneider, and he answered by saying that the people involved make enormous amounts of money which they do not want to jeopardize, and also that people do not wish to put their lives at risk by coming out and informing the public as he had, and for which, apparently he paid the ultimate price.
A final example where, at first glance, Schneider seems to have been inconsistant is his claim that military technology is exceeding public technology at the rate of 44 to 45 years of secret technology for every calendar year the public sees.Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995 For example, he said, “Right now military technology is about 1200 years more advanced than public state technology.”Video of Phil Schneider’s lecture at the Preparedness Expo in November of 1995. If you do the math, this would mean that at the ratio of 44 (military “years”) to 1 (actual years), it has taken only about 28 years (since Roswell and as of 1995) for the military to achieve technology which is “1200 years” beyond the public sector. However, the math is right on: 44 times 28 is 1232. One could argue, however that his claim was only that the rate of military technological advancement is currently at 44:1, and certainly may have been lower prior to the past 28 years, meaning this extreme rate of advancement has built up gradually over a longer period of time. In any event, despite his claims that the US government has technology that is quite literally beyond human comprehension, this, as most of his claims, is unlikely ever to be verified.
Info from WIKIPEDIA (before the Phil Schneider Wiki-page was deleted for no apparent reason)
The Mysterious Life and Death of Philip Schneider
By Tim Swartz with assistance from Cynthia Drayer
Al Pratt suspected something was wrong with his friend Philip Schneider.
For several days in a row, Al had gone to Phil’s apartment, in Willsonville, Oregon, saw his car in the parking lot, but received no answer at the door. Finally, on January 17th, 1996, Al Pratt, along with the manager of the Autumn Park Apartments and a detective from the Clackamas County Sheriff’s office entered the apartment. Inside, they found the body of Philip Schneider. Apparently he had been dead for five to seven days. The Clackamas County Coroner’s office initially attributed Philip Schneider’s death to a stroke. However, in the following days disturbing details about his death began to surface, leading some to believe that Philip Schneider had not died from a stroke, but had in fact been murdered.
Philip Schneider’s life was certainly as controversial as his death. He was born on April 23, 1947 at Bethesda Navy Hospital. Philip’s parents were Oscar and Sally Schneider. Oscar Schneider was a Captain in the United States Navy, worked in nuclear medicine and helped design the first nuclear submarines. Captain Schneider was also part of OPERATION CROSSROADS, which was responsible for the testing of nuclear weapons in the Pacific AT Bikini Island. In a lecture videotaped in May 1996, Philip Schneiderclaimed that his father, Captain Oscar Schneider, was also involved with the infamous “Philadelphia Experiment.” In addition, Philip claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases (DUMB) around the country, and to be one of only three people to survive the 1979 incident between the alien Grays and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. Philip Schneider’s ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer believes that Philip was murdered because he publicly revealed the truth about the U.S. government’s involvement with UFOs.
For two years prior to his death, Philip Schneider had been on a lecture tour talking about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Philip stated in his lecture that in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution and form a treaty with extraterrestrials. The treaty was called the 1954 Greada Treaty.
Officials agreed that for extraterrestrial technology, the Grays could test their implanting techniques on select citizens. However, the extraterrestrials had to inform the government just who had been abducted and subject to implants. Slowly over time, the aliens altered the bargain, abducting and implanting thousands of people without reporting back to the government.
In 1979, Philip was employed by Morrison-Knudsen, Inc. He was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, New Mexico. The project at that time had drilled four holes in the desert that were to be linked together with tunnels. Philip’s job was to go down the holes, check the rock samples, and recommend the explosives to deal with the particular rock. In the process, the workers accidentally opened a large artificial cavern, a secret base for the aliens known as Grays. In the panic that occurred, sixty-seven workers and military personnel were killed, with Philip Schneider being one of only three people to survive. Philip claimed that scars on his chest were caused by his being struck by an alien weapon that would later result in cancer due to the radiation.
If Philip Schneider’s claims are true, then his knowledge of the secret government, UFOs and other information kept from the public, could have serious repercussions to the world as we know it. In his lectures, Philip spoke on such topics as the Space-Defense-Initiative, black helicopters, railroad cars built with shackles to contain political prisoners, the World Trade Center bombing, and the secret black budget.
Quotes taken from a lecture given by Philip Schneider in May, 1995, at Post Falls, Idaho.
“Recently, I knew someone who lived near where I live in Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now, I knew this fellow for the better part of 30 years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day excited, and he told me ‘they’re building prisoner cars.’ He was nervous. Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. ”